Annual General Meeting (AGM) & Team/Player Registration
WHEN & WHERE?
- WEDNESDAY THE 26th APRIL at St. Gregory’s Social Club – 243 Blackpool Rd, Preston PR1 6XD
- Team Registration – 7:00pm to 7:30pm
- Annual General Meeting – 7:30pm to 8:00pm
- Register team for next season. £50 per team. If you don’t attend, you risk losing your league space. We do have interest from NEW teams so spaces might be limited.
REGISTRATION FORMS WILL NOT BE POSTED OUT TO TEAMS. USE THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ABOVE AND PRINT. IF YOU NEED A FORM POSTING, PLEASE DROP A MESSAGE TO THE LEAGUE SECRETARY USING THE FORM BELOW
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Attend the Annual General Meeting. Vote on any submitted proposals and get feedback from the league committee on the season.
- The AGM is a formal meeting when all Captains (or nominated representatives) are required to attend. One person CANNOT represent more than 1 team.
- If you want to submit a proposal, you can do so on the form at the bottom of this page.
- The deadline for ALL proposals is SUNDAY 16th APRIL
MATCH CARDS – NEW
- Match cards will be given out at the Annual General Meeting.
- To save on league costs, if you DON’T need cards, please DON’T take them!
LEAGUE PAPERWORK – NEW
- To save on league costs, committee time and prevent the need for unnecessary travel, there will NOT be any meeting that teams need to attend to collect paperwork or drop off player registration forms.
- ALL PAPERWORK will be issued to the website on 31st May
- Starts 5th June 2023
NEXT SEASONS PLAYER REGISTRATIONS – NEW
- Players registered in the current season will be CARRIED OVER to the next season for the same teams.
- Team captains are responsible for ensuring that players are registered for their teams and any captain wishing to add extra players to their team for NEXT SEASON can do so using the form below. Registrations are FREE BEFORE the next season starts.
AGM Proposal Submission Form
Please ensure that you include a detailed reason to support the proposal, why you think its needed and what the benefits will be. Consider all angles and ways that it might or might not work.
Your team representative must attend the Annual General Meeting in order for the proposal to be presented to the teams. No attendance and no proposal will be discussed.